About customer correspondence of foreign nationality at our company
Thank you for visiting our website.
Please make sure the following questions before you make a reservation.
- Are you available for any foreign languages?
- Currently, we are only available in Japanese.
- Do you accept inbound tourists or long stay travelers in winter season?
- Currently, we do not accept those guests in winter season.
- Is there a bed and a bathroom in the guestroom?
- A.All rooms do not have any beds and bathrooms.
Few rooms have toilets, but you cannot choose any rooms.
- Is there any religious facility (prayer room)?
- We do not prepare it.
- Is it possible to change foods because of dietary restrictions, religious reasons and food allergies?
- Except for some food allergies, we do not prepare any special foods. Please contact us when you make a reservation if you have food allergies.
- Can I pay a credit card?
- We accept credit cards, but some credit cards cannot accept.
- Can you take me to the ski area?
- No. Please use the shuttle bus.
- What should I do if I feel sick during my stay?
- If you need to see a doctor, we will tell you near the clinic during consultation hours. Also, if you got the flu or stomach flu(norovirus) a week before you stay, it might be difficult to stay.
- Can I use the Internet?
- Yes. We have free Wi-Fi (Free Spot). But we do not lend a PC (laptop) or a printer.